Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

I am L, and my husband E and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm in real estate and E is an engineer. We have been trying to have a baby for many years, this time starting in October 2006. We got pregnant in March 2007, but lost Sprout at 6w3d in April. Since then, our fertility journey has taken many strange turns. Suddenly, we are facing a whole new group of challenges. In the past two weeks, we found out that E's sperm is just "ok," with slightly low motility and morphology (swimming ability and shape); that I may have endometriosis and probably need surgery; and we decided to add Chinese Medicine to the mix of treatments. Because I know our journey is not unique, I thought I'd start this blog so others going through this could comment and could have another journey to compare to theirs. I'd love to hear from any of you going through this. I will post more as the days go on and I look forward to meeting you all.

No comments: