Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catching Up

Wow. It's been awhile - sorry! The surgery went well and I am recovering fairly well. Now, of course, I've wrenched my knee and can't walk, but hey, I get to sit on the computer all day, and my cat is thrilled - he is snuggled next to me sleeping at the moment.

This cycle is being a bit strange, but I guess that is to be expected. I have had more EWCM than ever (you either know what that means or don't want to), but am not showing other signs of ovulating yet. And when E and I babydance, I'm spotting a bit. I figure that is still from the surgery, as I know it is supposed to take six weeks before you are really healed up. So now just waiting to see if we catch the egg this cycle, and if not, hoping it is a nice short one so I can be onto my clomid/IUI cycle. I have the clomid in the medicine cabinet. I can't wait!

In other news, I am still getting magazines like Babytalk and things like Enfamil in the mail from when I was pregnant last year. I don't know HOW they managed to get our new address. Really, they shouldn't ship this stuff out - especially given the rates of miscarriage. I wonder if they know how upsetting it is to get this - a nice weekly reminder that I don't have a baby. If I ever have to use formula, I promise it will not be enfamil now.

3 comments:

A - said...

Glad you are recovering well from your surgery, but sorry to hear about your knee :( Hopefully next month you won't even need that clomid sitting in your cabinet!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Happy to hear that you are healing nicely. Sorry about your knee though & I think you should write those companys who are sending you things and tell them exactly what you just blogged...they should stop and think about what they are doing! At the very least - maybe they will take you off their mailing list.

Polly Gamwich said...

I haven't gotten that stuff in the mail - and I couldn't imagine how painful that is - sorry you've had to go through that!

Glad your surgery went well! So excited that you've got Clomid as a back up - but hope this cycle is the one!

Thanks for catching us up!