Friday, March 7, 2008

This is just embarassing

So some friends were discussing our TTC and AF related inventories in our various houses. This is mine at the moment:

Oh, my list is just sad:

AF:

-Natura-Care (non-chlorine bleach, environmentally friendly) panti-liners
-Natura-Care tampons 1.5 boxes
-Natura-Care slim maxis with wings

TTC Paraphanalia:

-Three thermometers (yes, three, one I trust, one for backup, and one that is total crap)
-5 kinds of chinese herb pills for various points of the cycle
-A sort of sage-stick thing that you burn and then hold above your ovaries to warm them - its a TCM thing - love it so my acupunture goddess gave one to me for use at home
-B-6 Supplements
-Trader Joe's and Whole Foods pre-natals - I switch during my cycle - TJs is better before O, WF after O for my stomach
-2 tubes pre-seed and several paks of the pre-seed stuff that is for external use
-1 fertility microscope that doesn't work for me

Peeing Implements:

5 left-over Answer 20pk OPKs
4 CBE Digi OPKs
7 CBE non-digi OPKs, which I found in a box the other day and had forgotten about
4 FRER Gold digi HPTs
3 FRER regular HPTs
3 Answer HPTs
Several paper cups
One plastic cup

I do not even want to think about the investment this represents. Moreover, this doesn't even begin to represent all the books, magazines and newsletters I have lying around.

4 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

LOL, well don't feel bad - my inventory would be even more embarassing than yours (we have speculums, etc left over from DI).

Polly Gamwich said...

I thought I was the only one. This makes me feel less ... dare I say it? Cr@zY? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Angela. I just had my first IUI on March 8th so I am patiently waiting(yeah right). I wish you a healthy baby real soon. I hope that you post soon.
ab1973@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ive noticed your blog has the same name as my site www.fertilitydiaries.com
come check out the network!